Salsiccia, baked potatoes, orange sauce
Salsiccia, baked potatoes and orange sauce.
RECIPE BY: 🍋 THE LEMON KITCHEN
Preparation time: approx. 30 minutes
Baking time: approx. 30 minutes
Cooking time: approx. 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 portions:
For the baked potatoes:
– 2 big potatoes
– 2 sprigs of rosemary
– 6 tbsp olive oil
For the sauce:
– 1 clove of garlic
– 600 g of tomatoes
– 4 tablespoons olive oil
– 100 g Chivers English Orange Marmalade
– 100 g of sugar
– 80 ml white wine vinegar
– 1 star anise
– ½ cinnamon stick
For the sausage:
– 4 spring onions
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 4 salsicce
Utensils: oven, board, fork, aluminum foil, rust, stove, pot, knife, pan
1. Preheat oven (top / bottom heat: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C). Wash potatoes, pat dry and prick all around with a fork. Wash rosemary and shake dry. Season the potatoes with salt, drizzle with olive oil and wrap with rosemary in aluminum foil. Cook for 40-45 minutes on a medium-shelf rack in the oven.
2. In the meantime, peel garlic for the sauce and finely dice it. Wash the tomatoes, dab them dry and dice them roughly. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the garlic.
3. Add Chivers English orange and sugar and lightly caramelize. Then deglaze with vinegar and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, cinnamon stick and star anise and simmer over medium heat for 40-45 minutes. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and allow to cool. Remove cinnamon stick and star anise.
4. In the meantime, wash the spring onions, pat dry and cut into 3 pieces. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry salsicce around it for 8-10 minutes. Approximately Add spring onions 2 minutes before cooking.
5. Remove the potatoes from the aluminum foil and cut lengthwise. Arrange potatoes with orange-tomato sauce and spring onions and serve with.
Tip: Salsiccia is a specialty of Italian cuisine. When buying Salsiccia, good quality is crucial to the taste.