Goat cheese crostini with lemon & Marmelade
Gaat cheese crostini with lemon & Old English Marmelade.
RECIPE BY: 🍋 THE LEMON KITCHEN
What could be better than a soft goat cheese on a crispy crostini with sweet-fresh Old English Marmalade? This is a real treat, for on a cheese board, with a drink or as a tasty snack! This Old English Marmalade is from the Chivers brand. With which I have inspired you in recent months to get started with the Lemon Curd. They have a wide range of products with citrus fruits, to be found in jam!
● 2 tablespoons Chivers Old English Marmalade * Can be found in jam
● 1 organic lemon (1 tablespoon of juice & zest of half a lemon)
● soft goat cheese * Cheese farmer
● baguette or ciabatta
● hand grater
1. First, cut the baguette into thin slices (half an inch) and preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Then lightly coat the crostinis with some extra virgin olive oil and grate some lemon zest over it. Heat them for about 6 minutes, until they have become golden brown and crispy.
3. Remove them from the oven and spread them generously with the soft goat cheese and top with the Chivers Old EngLish Marmalade.
4. Use the grater or zest to finally distribute the lemon zest (grater) over the goat cheese crostinis. This not only looks nice and colorful, but is also super tasty!