Calamaretti on fried am choi
Calamaretti on fried am choi.
RECIPE BY: 🍋 THE LEMON KITCHEN
Used product: Chivers English Orange Marmalade
Preparation time: approx. 45 minutes
Cooking time: approx. 15 minutes
For 2 portions:
– 4 am Choi
– 400 g Calamaretti, ready to cook
– 1 red chili pepper
– 1 organic lime
– 1 garlic
– 20 g ginger
– 2 stems of coriander
– 1 tbsp Chivers English Orange Marmalade
– 100 ml of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon black sesame
Utensils: board, knife, kitchen paper, grater, bowl, whisk, stove, pan
1. Wash 1 am choi, shake dry and cut in half. Rinse Calamaretti cold, pat dry and halve lengthwise. Wash chilli, halve lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut the pulp into fine strips. Wash lime hot, pat dry, rub off the skin and squeeze out the juice. Peel garlic and ginger and finely grate. Wash cilantro, shake dry and finely chop.
2. Mix Chivers English Orange Marmalade with lime juice and grated cheese, garlic, ginger, cilantro, salt and pepper. Then carefully stir in olive oil.
3. Heat olive oil in the pan. Add the am choi, salt and fry for 3-4 minutes. Remove am Choi and fry Calamaretti sharply from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Put am choi and calamaretti on a plate, drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Tip: Tastes with spinach too.