Lemon cupcakes with ricotta-lemoncurd
Lemon cupcakes with ricotta-lemoncurd.
RECIPE BY: 🍋 THE LEMON KITCHEN
These poppy seed cupcakes, also called poppy seed cupcakes (very popular on Pinterest) have been on a to-do list for a long time! The black dots in the lemon cakes look very nice and tasteful. The combination with ricotta-lemon curd is heavenly! Soft, creamy & fresh thanks to the Chivers lemon curd. See below the lemon cupcakes with poppy seeds & ricotta-lemon curd recipe.
● 1 organic lemon (1 tablespoon of juice & zest of half a lemon)
● 3 tablespoons lemoncurd Chivers * can be found in the grocery store
● 1 bowl of ricotta
2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
● 125 ml sunflower oil
zest of half a lemon
75 ml of water
125 grams of flour
50 grams of sugar
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
● cupcakes tins (12 pieces)
● cupcakes baking dish (12 pieces)
● hand blender
● piping bag
1. Be the first to preheat the oven to 180 degrees (hot air). Put everything in a bowl and mix well.
2. Prepare 12 paper tins and distribute the batter evenly over the tins.
3. Bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes, until light brown. Let them cool a little before you put the topping on it.
4. Now you are going to make the ricotta-lemon curd. Mix the ricotta with the 2 tablespoons of butter, lemon zest (from half a lemon) and the 3 tablespoons lemon curd with a hand blender.
5. Spoon the ricotta-lemon curd into the piping bag, tighten the bag well and spray a nice tuft on the cupcakes, divide some poppy seeds over it and possibly some lemon zest.